Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Little Violet

Violet's been having a rough couple of weeks at school. There could be many reasons, but I think I've narrowed it down to a combination of a weird, weekly guest speaker in her class who performs with a puppet and a scary and inappropriate story told to her by an older cousin.









Her teacher and I are working on a plan to get her back to her old self, but for now a magic show is a welcome distraction.








I'm told to "convert" my eyes so the trick can be set up.









Then comes the magic words - ABRAY CA DABBY!


And the toy is magically reappeared!





There's even a magic hat, artfully decorated by her big sister Lila.


And rabbits, pulled from within!









She's a keeper, this one.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, I was just telling my teen-age-monster-disguised-as-Trisha yesterday that I wanted a cowboy hat! That girl!
Why are the puppets scarey? I still have my Bert and Ernie and Grover puppets. Think that'll help?

8:57 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Violet got that hat from Grandad!
I don't know why the puppet is scary, but I suspect it has something to do with the puppeteer. She's a nice woman, but a little strange looking, kind of manish and has a deep voice. Violet just doesn't care for her.
Trisha needs more housework, that'll chnage her tune!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's by Baby Girl, she is a keeper for sure!
When you get sick of her call me and I will take her off your hands.
Will Puppy kisses help, I know Wendel and Wiggles would love to help!

9:50 AM  
Blogger darrylmasterson said...

thanks for the pictures since I missed the show...

her being "a keeper" must come from her mother's side!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Awww! Aren't you sweet :)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That looks like it was an awesome show, performed by an awesome kid!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Marianna said...

What a sweet face!

M~

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home