Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Cheeky little bugger

Me: Do you have to sprinkle Rice Krispies every where when you're pouring yourself a bowl??

Lila: Hey, that's just how I roll.

Me: ???
*****************

Lila had a writing assignment at school this week. She had to write a letter to someone who cooked her a delicious meal.
She chose to write hers to Friendly's. Not me. Not even her Nanny who cooks dinner every Sunday. Friendly's.
It went something like this:

Dear Friendly's,

Your peanutbutter cup Frenzy is the best! I love your peanutbutter sauce, how do you make that? Thanks for a delicious meal.

Lila

She wanted me to mail it to the restaraunt. I crumpled it in a ball and buried it in the recycling bucket.
I get no respect.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

Hey, I'm on Lila's side...Peanut Butter is the best food on earth!
Even though Nanny does cook a mean Roast Beef...

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm.....PB! I could use some Friendly's right now.

Heh heh. We're not helping your case here, are we? ;)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Not helping, people! But I have to admit that Friendly's PB sauce is the best, so really how can I argue?

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Ellie said...

OMG this is hysterical!! Great blog! You gotta admit, if you have to lose out to a major chain, at least it is Friendly's. I mean, it could have been Taco Bell or something.... :) Love your blog!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home